January is Respect Life Month...
5 Things you should know about yourself when you were an unborn baby...
The month of January is dedicated to Respect Life and unfortunately it also marks the Anniversary of Roe v. Wade (Jan. 22, 1973) legalizing abortion across the U.S.
Here are 5 things you should know about yourself when you were a little unborn baby:
1. at +/- 20 days you had a measurable heart beat.
2. at +/- 40 days you had measurable brain waves.
3. you became a person at the moment of Conception
4. your life began at the moment you got your soul which was at the moment of Conception.
5. You are infinitely more important and loved by God than any other "earthly" creature or thing. This includes puppies, kittens, the Bald Eagle, the moon, the earth, the stars... Why? because you are created in God's image and likeness. It is only people who can be Baptized thus making them true Children of God!!!
Let us continue to pray for the most defenseless and vulnerable in our society ~ the unborn babies.
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Fr. A. Dudzinski
Fr Andrew Dudzinski
on Wednesday, January 16 at 2:53PM