JMJ Updates for our Parish...
1.) back in the Church building
2.) beginning August 3
3.) 20 minutes before Mass
4.) in the cry room (in back of Church)
5.) sanitize/spray the spot where you were
6.) Weekend Confessions still in Noll Hall
II. ALL SCHOOL MASSES & HOLY DAYS:
1. Due to seating, Mondays will be when all of the school children attend Mass.
2. This means, no other adults may attend (only Faculty & Staff) the 8:15 am Mass
3. All School Masses begins Monday, Aug. 10.
4. Wednesdays & Fridays ~ 8:15 am Mass will only have certain grades in attendance (not all of the grades at this time) so other parishioners may attend these Masses.
5. On Holy Days of Obligation the 8:15 am Mass will be an All School Mass so no other parishioners may attend this Mass.
III. The Church will be open week days for visits:
1. Beginning Monday, Aug. 3
2. Hours: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
3. Church will be open Monday - Friday
(Church opens at 9:30 am)
4. You are asked to wipe down the area where you were praying before you leave
5. There will be sanitizing wipes by the North East "ramp" door and in the back of the Church
6. Enter via the North East "ramp" door
IV. Please welcome Stephen Fernung
1. as our new full time Music Director
2. His official start date is Monday, Aug. 3
3. He has been working with Colleen Sutton during the past several months to provide music at all of the Masses.
V. Outdoor Adoration on the Lawn ~
Wednesday, August 5th
1. Join us for Adoration on the south side of the Church (Jackson St. side); bring a blanket to sit on the grass.
2. Time: 6:30 - 8 pm
3. Bring your family to spend time with Jesus as we pray for our school, our faculty & staff, students and teachers everywhere and in thanksgiving for all the ways God is at work through each of us!
4. School Begins Thursday, Aug. 6
Remember with great challenges comes great opportunities and by the grace of God we can meet these challenges.
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph,
Fr. A. Dudzinski, VF
Fr Andrew Dudzinski
on Friday, July 31 at 2:53PM